Northwest Arkansas MSA is a population, education, and economic center. Here are some of the highlights that characterize this MSA:
- GDP grew 6.27% (which was significantly faster than the growth of the state and the nation.)
- RankedNo. 24 in the 18th annual list of Best Places for Business and Careers published by Forbes.
- Ranked No. 11 in job growth.
- 23rd fastest growing MSA in the US.
- 3 Fortune 500 companies are based in NWA and because of that, over 1,300 suppliers & vendors have discovered and benefited from the region’s business climate.
For more information please click here to leave this site and go to the Northwest Arkansas Council page.